"Booleroo View Bed and Breakfast"
Welcome. Sit back, relax and slow down!
Refresh yourself with the afternoon tea provided whilst enjoying our magnificent view of our part of the Southern Flinders Ranges.
We proudly present for your enjoyment our lovely 3 bedroom cottage, furnished with all new furniture.
The fridge and cupboards are stacked up with fresh milks, orange juice, bacon and eggs, breads and cereals, yoghurts and fruits, jams and spreads.
A bottle of Port and cheeses for the end of the day.
Plentiful supply of various teas and coffees and home-made biscuits.
All linen and toiletries provided- you really only need to bring yourself, the rest is here.
There is a reverse cycle air con and slow combustion wood fire for your comfort.
There are hand rails in the bathroom, allowing us to cater for some disability for any of our guests.
Location and places to visit:
- 5km to the nearest wine cellar door.
- 7km from the biggest collection of Steam driven tractors and other old machines in the state.
- 10 mins. from Mt Remarkable.
- 20 mins. from the historic Wirrabara Forest.
- 2 hours south of Wilpena Pound.
- 3 hours north of Adelaide.
We have close access to National parks, Heysen Trail, Mawson Trail, bushwalking, 4WD access and tours, Heritage museums, fine dining.
- Pamper package
- Honeymoon package
- Get-a-way packages
- Picnic and BBQ hampers
- Non hosted but prepared/cooked meals (self serve) offered.
- Location: Half way between Booleroo Centre and Murraytown, 1.3km off the main road
- Distance: 7km from Murraytown, 7km from Booleroo Centre 15km from Melrose. 260km from Adelaide
- Number of Bedrooms: 3
- Number of Bathrooms: 1
- Maximum Number of Guests: 7
- Breakfast: large variety of continental breakfast supplies. Huge supply and variety for full breakfast
- Other Meals: picnic packs etc and other meals self serve available upon request
- Smoking: not permitted inside
- Children: welcome
- Pets: not permitted
- AAA Tourism Rating: not rated
- Note: We are also a farm stay. There is lots of safe areas for the children to play and ride their bicycles etc. Safe for kites etc. No. min Stay
- Tariff: (B&B per couple per night, unless otherwise specified)
Room Only (Provisions for Continental breakfast)
$110 per couple
Extra persons $40 per adult and $15 per child per night
Bed and Breakfast (Provisions for fully cooked breaky)
$140 per couple
Extra persons $50 per adult and $25 per child per night
(as at August 2011)
Click here to view the Booleroo View Bed and Breakfast web site!
|Your Hosts:||Gordon & Jill Sanders|
|Postal Address:||PO Box 64
Booleroo Centre SA 5482|
|Phone:||(08) 8667 2238|
|Fax:||(08) 8667 2328|
|Mobile:||0428 178 542|
|Payment by:||BC ,Visa, Master Card, cash|
Remember to tell the hosts that you saw them advertised on the Cyberium web site!
Cyberium home | Regional home | Flinders Ranges & The Outback home | Booleroo Centre home
Copyright © Cyberium 1996-2011.
All rights reserved.
Click here for full copyright notice and disclaimer.
Some information on this page was last updated on 18 August 2011.