Delightful stone cottage (circa 1860) set on two peaceful acres surrounded by big gums and grazing Suffolk sheep.
Windrush is located 50 minutes from Adelaide's centre, 30 minutes from Goolwa and McLaren Vale, and only 5 minutes from Strathalbyn's High Street where you will find wonderful antique shops, cafes, hotels and a superb restaurant.
Your sole occupancy facilities include a formal sitting room, informal sunroom and outdoor entertaining area with barbeque. Three bedrooms, 2 with comfortable queen-sized beds and 1 with two singles. Luxurious linen, towels and doonas. Woodfire in winter and reverse cycle air conditioning. Fully equipped kitchen. Bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet. Colour TV, CD player, books and games.
- Location: 7 km west of Strathalbyn on Ashbourne Road
- Distance: 7 km from Strathalbyn or 4 km from Ashbourne
- Number of Bedrooms: 3
- Number of Bathrooms: 1
- Maximum Number of Guests: 6
- Breakfast: Country style cooked breakfast ingredients provided - eggs, bacon, tomatoes, bread, cereal, fruit, yoghurt, filter coffee & choice of teas
- Smoking: not permitted inside
- Children: by arrangement
- Pets: permitted with conditions
- Note: minimum 2 night stay on South Australian long weekends
- Tariff: (B&B per couple per night, unless otherwise specified)
$160 per couple per night
$120 per single per night
(as at October 2006)
Click here to view the Windrush Cottage web site!
|Your Hosts:||Di & Mark|
|Postal Address:||22 Albert St
Adelaide SA 5000|
|Phone:||(08) 8231 4210|
|Fax:||(08) 8231 4213|
|Mobile:||0408 812 413|
|Payment by:||BC, MC, Visa, Cheque, Cash, Bank Cheque|
Remember to tell the hosts that you saw them advertised on the Cyberium web site!
Cyberium home | Regional home | Fleurieu Peninsula home | Strathalbyn home
Copyright © Cyberium 1996-2008.
All rights reserved.
Click here for full copyright notice and disclaimer.
Some information on this page was last updated on 15 April 2008.