"Chloe's Cottage B&B"
Only 90 minutes drive from Adelaide, yet arrive and relax. Why Moonta?? We have some of the best beaches in Australia, plus the heritage of the mining era. Escape, unwind, either on the beach which is only 3km away, or relax in the spa, which is located within the home, in its own oasis.
Bring the children, family dog, or just relax and enjoy a second honeymoon. Arrangements can be arranged, picnics, wine, flowers, just a phone call away. Treat your favourite lady to a weekend escape
- Location: 19 Robert Street, Moonta SA 5558
- Distance: 170km north-west of Adelaide
- Number of Bedrooms: 3
- Number of Bathrooms: 1
- Maximum Number of Guests: 6
- Breakfast: bacon & eggs supplied
- Other Meals: BBQ provided, or dine in one of many local pubs or restaurants
- Smoking: not permitted inside
- Children: welcome
- Pets: welcome: fenced backyard, allowed in part of home
- Note: minimum of 2 night stay. Linen, towels, and robes supplied. Ideal weekend getaway, indulge with complimentary chocolates and champage upon arrival
- Tariff: (B&B per couple per night, unless otherwise specified)
$90 - $115 per night for 4
$10 per head for extra Adult.
December and January stay 2 nights receive 3rd night free
(as at December 2004)
Click here to view the Chloe's Cottage B&B web site!
|Your Hosts:||Scott & Mignon|
|Postal Address:||21 Robert Street
Moonta SA 5558|
|Phone:||(08) 8825 3655|
|Fax:||(08) 8825 2784|
|Mobile:||(0408) 859 055|
Remember to tell the hosts that you saw them advertised on the Cyberium web site!
Cyberium home | Regional home | Yorke Peninsula home | Moonta home
Copyright © Cyberium 1996-2008.
All rights reserved.
Click here for full copyright notice and disclaimer.
Some information on this page was last updated on 15 April 2008.