"Nectarbrook Discovery Cabin"
Sit and relax on the elevated decking overlooking the ancient Red Gums of Nectarbrook Creek after a day trip exploring the Flinders Ranges or bushwalking in the local parks. Watch the sun set over Spencer Gulf and plan your next days activities.
The central location of Nectarbrook makes all of the Flinders within easy reach. The quiet, secluded, and safe, location will guarantee you get rest and relaxation.
Why would you want to stay at Nectarbrook Discovery Cabin?
- It is just 2 km off National Highway 1 and only 3 hours from Adelaide
- Located in the heart of Nectarbrook, a Southern Flinders Ranges sheep station, site of Australias first managed plantation of Australian Sandalwood.
- Cellphone access to all the carriers.
- Twenty minutes from the shops in Port Augusta.
- Safe, private, and quiet high quality accommodation for up to four people.
- A convenient Bed and Breakfast for the traveller.
- A perfect longer stay self catered tourist location for the following:
- Bushwalking and interesting Aboriginal sites.
- Chinamans Creek beach 30 minutes.
- Yatala Harbour beach 10 minutes.
- A perfect base for Flinders Ranges touring.
- Winninowie conservation park 10 minutes.
- Mambray Creek end of the Mount Remarkable National Park 17 minutes.
- Alligator Gorge end of the Mount Remarkable National Park 35 minutes.
- Dutchmans Stern conservation park 40 minutes.
- All of the Northern and Southern Flinders within an easy day trip.
- Location: Nectarbrook 2 km East of national highway 1, 30 km South of Port Augusta
- Distance: 275km North of Adelaide, 30 km South of Port Augusta
- Number of Bedrooms: 2 (1 dble, 1 twin)
- Number of Bathrooms: 1
- Maximum Number of Guests: 4
- Breakfast: (B&B only) light breakfast of toast, fruit, cereal, fruit juice, and tea or coffee
- Other Meals: For the weary traveller, if requested - frozen stir fry pack (chicken or beef) and a cheese and fruit plate, $25 for two.
- Smoking: Not permitted
- Children: Advised against
- Pets: Not permitted
- Note: Linen and Towels included
- Tariff: (B&B per couple per night, unless otherwise specified)
$90 B&B for 2, extra person $20
$80 Self Catered, extra person $15 (April 2003)
Click here to view the Nectarbrook Discovery Cabin web site!
|Your Hosts:||Graham & Iris Herde|
|Postal Address:||PO Box 393
Port Augusta SA 5700|
|Phone:||(08) 8634 7077|
|Mobile:||0414 610 817 |
|Payment by:||cash, cheque, Visa, BC, MC|
Remember to tell the hosts that you saw them advertised on the Cyberium web site!
Cyberium home | Regional home | Flinders Ranges & The Outback home | Nectarbrook home
Copyright © Cyberium 1996-2008.
All rights reserved.
Click here for full copyright notice and disclaimer.
Some information on this page was last updated on 15 April 2008.