Molly's Chase offers modern log cabin B&B accommodation on a large block among the beautiful surroundings of South Australia's Clare Valley.
The cabin has 2 queensize bedrooms, a living area with slow combustion log stove, reverse-cycle air conditioning, TV, hi-fi, bathroom with double spa and a generous kitchen.
It was built in early 2000, and sits in a peaceful location on a 50 acre property with superb views and mature trees. The land is regularly visited by kangaroos and several species of bird nest in our old trees.
For some photographs of Molly's Chase, please click on the link below! There you will also find a description of the many local attractions.
- Location: Leighton Road, Sevenhill
- Distance: 130km north of Adelaide
- Number of Bedrooms: 2 (queen size)
- Number of Bathrooms: 1 (with double spa)
- Maximum Number of Guests: 4
- Breakfast: provisions for light breakfast ($10 extra for cooked breakfast provisions per couple)
- Other Meals: generous kitchen, we can arrange for meals to be delivered by prior arrangement
- Note: linen included
- Tariff: (B&B per couple per night, unless otherwise specified)
$160 for 1 bedroom, $220 for both bedrooms
additional nights $100 single bedroom, $110 both bedrooms
breakfast provisions extra $12 per couple per day
(valid until 31 March 2007)
Click here to view the Molly's Chase web site!
|Postal Address:||PO Box 333
Clare SA 5453 |
|Phone:||(0413) 550 225|
|Mobile:||(0413) 550 225|
|Payment by:||BC, MC, Visa, cash|
Remember to tell the hosts that you saw them advertised on the Cyberium web site!
Cyberium home | Regional home | Clare Valley & The Mid-North home | Sevenhill home
Copyright © Cyberium 1996-2008.
All rights reserved.
Click here for full copyright notice and disclaimer.
Some information on this page was last updated on 15 April 2008.