Self-contained cottage (late 1800's), lovingly restored as a romantic cosy retreat, centrally located, gas log fire, spa, fully equipped kitchen.
- Location: 30 Wehl St South, Mount Gambier (corner William St.)
- Distance: 450km south-east of Adelaide, 5km from Mount Gambier post office
- Number of Bedrooms: 1
- Number of Bathrooms: 1
- Maximum Number of Guests: 2
- Breakfast: provisions for cooked or continental
- Other Meals: cooking facilities
- Smoking: not permitted inside
- Children: welcome
- AAA Tourism Rating: 4-1/2 stars
- Note: heritage listed, award winning accommodation
- Tariff: (B&B per couple per night, unless otherwise specified)
$150 (2 night minimum)
$135 (3 night minimum)
$115 (7 night minimum)
$100 7-14 nights
(as at August 2007)
Click here to view the Eliza Cottage web site!
|Your Hosts:||Jody & Rob Elliott|
|Postal Address:||6 Old Kent Court
Mount Gambier SA 5290|
|Phone:||0407 422 877|
|Payment by:||BC, MC, Visa, cheque, cash|
Remember to tell the hosts that you saw them advertised on the Cyberium web site!
Cyberium home | Regional home | The South-East home | Mount Gambier home
Copyright © Cyberium 1996-2008.
All rights reserved.
Click here for full copyright notice and disclaimer.
Some information on this page was last updated on 15 April 2008.