The cottage offers well equiped kitchen, with provisions for delicious breakfast, styled for comfort. Snuggle up in the cosy living room by the fire & listen to music or watch a DVD. Enjoy a BBQ with friends in the closed in garden. Airconditioned for your comfort. Sit on the verandah & view the park opposite &p; listen to the birds. Maximum 6 people can enjoy a relaxing sleep in the very comfortable & charming bedrooms. Explore Pt Augusta & surrounding areas a good central location.
- Location: 23 Tottenham Road off Highway one
- Distance: 320km North of Adelaide
- Number of Bedrooms: 3
- Number of Bathrooms: 1.5
- Maximum Number of Guests: 6
- Breakfast: Provisions for full cooked breakfast provided
- Other Meals: Wine, fruit, cheese, muffins on arrival
- Smoking: not permitted inside
- Children: welcome
- Pets: by arrangement (closed in carport and courtyard)
- AAA Tourism Rating: not yet rated
- Tariff: (B&B per couple per night, unless otherwise specified)
One night per couple $160.00
Two nights per couple $290.00
Plus $30 per extra person
Extra night on top of above $100 1-2 persons.
(as at November 2006)
Click here to view the Cottage on Tottenham web site!
|Your Hosts:||Christine & Ross McHugh|
|Postal Address:||PO Box 418
Port Augusta SA 5700|
|Phone:||(08) 8642 2064|
|Fax:||(08) 8642 2836|
|Mobile:||0428 751 955|
|Payment by:||MC, Visa, Cash|
Remember to tell the hosts that you saw them advertised on the Cyberium web site!
Cyberium home | Regional home | Flinders Ranges & The Outback home | Port Augusta home
Copyright © Cyberium 1996-2008.
All rights reserved.
Click here for full copyright notice and disclaimer.
Some information on this page was last updated on 15 April 2008.