"Middle River Homestead and Cottages"
Middle River Homestead and Cottages
Where friends and families relax...
Middle River is a great place for your Kangaroo Island holiday - rugged cliffs, open spaces, beautiful sea views, wildlife and superb Snellings Beach. It is centrally located, making it a great touring base.
The property is diverse - bush, pasture, meandering river and spectacular coastline, and is listed as a wildlife sanctuary. The accommodations are simply yet comfortably furnished - perfect for a relaxed holiday.
Everything is provided with the exception of your provisions and beach towels. A range of fabulous produce is available locally.
- Location: 60 km west of Kingscote on the north coast
- Distance: 160km south-west of Adelaide, 32 km north-west of Parndana
- Multiplicity: 3
- Number of Bedrooms: Homestead: 4, Cottages: 3 each
- Number of Bathrooms: Homestead: 1.5, Cottages: 2 each
- Maximum Number of Guests: 7 guests per Cottage, 14 guests in Homestead, 28 guests total
- Breakfast: self catering with full kitchen
- Other Meals: self catering with full kitchen, BBQ's on site
- Smoking: not permitted inside
- Children: welcome
- Pets: permitted with conditions, dogs welcome if tied up overnight due to wildlife
- AAA Tourism Rating: Cottages 3 stars, Homestead 2.5 stars
- Tariff: (B&B per couple per night, unless otherwise specified)
Homestead $130 for 2, $12 per extra person
Cottages $150 for 2, $12 per extra person
(RO) (as at October 2006)
Click here to view the Middle River Homestead and Cottages web site!
|Your Host:||Middle River Reservations|
|Postal Address:||PO Box 169
Kingscote SA 5223|
|Phone:||(08) 8553 9119|
|Fax:||(08) 8553 9122|
Remember to tell the hosts that you saw them advertised on the Cyberium web site!
Cyberium home | Regional home | Kangaroo Island home | Parndana home
Copyright © Cyberium 1996-2008.
All rights reserved.
Click here for full copyright notice and disclaimer.
Some information on this page was last updated on 15 April 2008.