Hideaway in this secluded old-world cottage fully renovated and featuring all modern conveniences in a mini home-away-from-home.
Literally bring only your personal items - everything else is provided to make your stay as comfortable and convenient as possible.
The pathway directly opposite the cottage leads through undulating coastal sand-dunes down to a fine-sand pristine beach spanning from Carrackalinga and beyond to Lady Bay.
Uninterrupted beach and coastal walks, horse-riding, golf, wine sampling and wineries, beachcombing, gourmet eateries, county pubs, art and craft shops, fishing and diving are just some of the close-by activities.........Dunes Cottage is the ideal beachside base from which to embark on other Fleurieu activities and sightseeing.
- Location: 4 Lacham Street, Normanville. S.A. 5204
- Distance: 78km south-west of Adelaide
- Number of Bedrooms: 1
- Number of Bathrooms: 1
- Maximum Number of Guests: 3
- Breakfast: breakfast basket supplied lst morning only
- Other Meals: kitchen facilities provided
- Smoking: permitted
- Children: inappropriate
- Pets: Dogs permitted by arrangement, cottage fully fenced, fenced side yards
- AAA Tourism Rating: Not yet rated.
- Note: Minimum 2night stay, single nights available by circumstance only, all bed, bath, kitchen linen and bedding included. Pets must have own bed/bedding.
- Tariff: (B&B per couple per night, unless otherwise specified)
2night package for two persons $300
each extra night $100
7night package $700
Click here to view the Dunes Cottage web site!
|Postal Address:||PO Box 2290
Normanville SA 5204|
|Phone:||(08) 8558 2945|
|Fax:||(08) 8558 2376|
|Mobile:||(0418) 823 080|
Remember to tell the hosts that you saw them advertised on the Cyberium web site!
Cyberium home | Regional home | Fleurieu Peninsula home | Normanville home
Copyright © Cyberium 1996-2008.
All rights reserved.
Click here for full copyright notice and disclaimer.
Some information on this page was last updated on 15 April 2008.