"Vue de M Bed & Breakfast"
Two Queen size bedrooms complete with en-suites. Relax and enjoy a complementary bottle of local wine, cheese and chocolates, sitting on your private balcony with magnificent views over the river. Watch the Cockle train pass your room as it travels to and from Victor Harbor.
- Location: 11 Admiral Terrace, Goolwa
- Distance: 87km south of Adelaide
- Multiplicity: 2
- Number of Bedrooms: 2
- Number of Bathrooms: 2
- Maximum Number of Guests: 4
- Breakfast: Full cooked breakfast, served in the sun room overlooking the River Murray.
- Other Meals: BBQ available for guest use
- Smoking: not permitted inside
- Children: inappropriate
- Pets: not permitted
- Tariff: (B&B per couple per night, unless otherwise specified)
$130 -160 B & B for two people (October 2006)
Click here to view the Vue de M Bed & Breakfast web site!
|Your Hosts:||Pam & Bob|
|Postal Address:||PO Box 517
Goolwa SA 5214|
|Phone:||(08) 8555 1487|
|Fax:||(08) 8555 1487|
|Mobile:||0414 760 232|
|Payment by:||Mastercard, Visa, Cash or Cheque|
Remember to tell the hosts that you saw them advertised on the Cyberium web site!
Cyberium home | Regional home | Fleurieu Peninsula home | Goolwa home
Copyright © Cyberium 1996-2008.
All rights reserved.
Click here for full copyright notice and disclaimer.
Some information on this page was last updated on 15 April 2008.