"Endilloe Lodge Bed & Breakfast"
Enjoy the peace and tranquility of the Flinders Ranges on the out skirts of Quorn, an old railway town 340km north of Adelaide. Endilloe Lodge provides self-contained country style accommodation for up to eight people.
Endilloe Lodge features:
- 3 bedrooms (2 Queen size and 2 Singles) and fold out double divan
- Electric blankets, continental quilts and all linen supplied
- Ceiling fans and reverse cycle split system air conditioners
- Relaxing 2 person spa bath and large shower
- Laundry/washing machine and drier
- Toiletries, hairdryer and ironing board
- Baltic kitchen with dishwasher
- Coffee Expresso Machine
- Continental and cooked breakfast provisions provided
- BBQ and outdoor entertaining area
- 80cm Colour TV, DVD/Movies and Super Nintendo Machine
- Quality furniture and furnishings
- Cot and high chair also available
- Good Quality Rainwater
- Location: Approx 2kmfrom Quorn
- Distance: 340km North of Adelaide
- Multiplicity: 1
- Number of Bedrooms: 3
- Number of Bathrooms: 1, 2 toilets
- Total Maximum Number of Guests: 6-8
- Breakfast: Full/Continental breakfast provided
- Other Meals: Kitchen facilities provided
- Smoking: Not permitted inside
- Children: Welcome
- Pets: Not Permitted
- AAA Tourism Rating: Four Star
- Note: 2 night minimum stay on long weekends
- Tariff: (B&B per couple per night, unless otherwise specified)
$180 per couple per night
$30 per extra person
(as at June 2008)
Click here to view the Endilloe Lodge web site!
|Your Hosts:||Peter & Chris Bowden|
|Postal Address:||PO Box 30
Quorn SA 5433|
|Phone:||(08) 8648 6536|
|Fax:||(08) 8648 6536|
|Mobile:||0428 486 536|
Reminder: the details listed here may be out of date if the hosts haven't recently informed us of changes: please check with the hosts directly.
Note all prices include GST unless specifically indicated otherwise.
Remember to tell the hosts that you saw them advertised on the Cyberium web site!
Cyberium home | Regional home | Flinders Ranges & The Outback home | Quorn home
Copyright © Cyberium 1996-2008.
All rights reserved.
Click here for full copyright notice and disclaimer.
Some information on this page was last updated on 3 September 2008.