"Lawley Farm Bed & Breakfast"
Lawley Farm Bed & Breakfast is an early settler's farm restored to provide luxury B & B accommodation in the original 150 year old farmhouse, barn and stables, set in spacious, shaded grounds.
An ideal introduction to the many delights the Barossa has to offer.
After enjoying breakfast served to you in your suite, you can stroll through the orchard and gardens. Later you can enjoy a barbecue or tasting wine with friends in the romantic old cellar.
The facilities include:
- Four self-contained suites, furnished with cottage antiques with king, queen and double beds available. Two suites with spa baths and log fires.
- Traditional full and gourmet breakfasts served to you in the privacy of your suite.
- Rural location, close to many of the Barossa's finest wineries and restaurants, antique shops, Kaiser Stuhl conservation park, historic settlements to name a few.
- Some suites with spa baths and log stoves.
- Location: Krondorf Road (midway between Tanunda and Rowland Flat)
- Distance: 70km north-east of Adelaide
- Multiplicity: 4
- Number of Bedrooms: 4 (1 king size, 2 queen size, 1 double)
- Number of Bathrooms: 4
- Maximum Number of Guests: 9
- Breakfast: full cooked breakfast served to room
- Other Meals: BBQ available
- Smoking: not permitted in bedrooms
- Children: limited facilities
- Pets: not accepted
- Note: disabled access
- Tariff: (B&B per couple per night, unless otherwise specified)
$175 queen or double with ensuite, $205 spa suite (including GST, as at January 2004)
Click here to view the Lawley Farm Bed & Breakfast web site!
|Your Hosts:||Lesley & Jack|
|Postal Address:||PO Box 103
Tanunda SA 5352|
|Phone:||(08) 8563 2141|
|Mobile:||0403 156 403|
|Payment by:||BC, MC, Visa, AE, cheque, cash|
Remember to tell the hosts that you saw them advertised on the Cyberium web site!
Cyberium home | Regional home | Barossa Valley home | Tanunda home
Copyright © Cyberium 1996-2008.
All rights reserved.
Click here for full copyright notice and disclaimer.
Some information on this page was last updated on 15 April 2008.