"Barossa Country Cottages"
Choice of two fully self contained cottages with fully equipped kitchens, TV and sound systems, comfortable lounge room, and a shady verandah.
For your pleasure we also provide:
- Generous provisions for self prepared cooked breakfasts
- Fruit juice, fresh bread, cereals and locally made jams
- Local port, nibbles, flowers and chocolates, and bowl of fruit in season
- Access to our large 6 person spa in its own private spa room
- Gas barbecue in a covered outdoor entertainment area
- Loan bicycles with helmets, to visit the nearby wineries
- Swings and sandpit for children
Our philosophy is to provide an atmosphere of comfort, relaxation and generous hospitality at a moderate tariff. Barossa Country Cottages offers holiday accommodation at its very best in the Barossa Valley
Sorry, these hosts have not listed their full accommodation details with Cyberium. Please contact them by phone or e-mail!
- Number of Bedrooms:
- Number of Bathrooms:
- Total Maximum Number of Guests: 10
- Other Meals:
- AAA Tourism Rating:
- Tariff: (B&B per couple per night, unless otherwise specified)
$160 - $175, 10% discount for 7 or more nights (as at September 2007)
Reminder: the details listed here may be out of date if the hosts haven't recently informed us of changes: please check with the hosts directly.
Note all prices include GST unless specifically indicated otherwise.
Remember to tell the hosts that you saw them advertised on the Cyberium web site!
Cyberium home | Regional home | Barossa Valley home | Lyndoch home
Copyright © Cyberium 1996-2008.
All rights reserved.
Click here for full copyright notice and disclaimer.
Some information on this page was last updated on 15 April 2008.