A multi Tourism Award winning, architect designed contemporary Australian bed and breakfast, surrounded by native bushland and abundant bird life with the occasional transient Koala.
The ideal base to explore the Hills wineries and many attractions. Only a delightful 45 minute drive from the Barossa Valley and McLaren Vale vineyards. A mere 5 minutes away from Cleland and Warrawong wild life parks and the world reknowned Bridgewater Mill restaurant. Why not visit the Australian Motor museum which displays most cars that were made in Australia including the ludicrous Goggomobile to the high speed V8 Holden and Ford.
Come spoil yourself with a massage with an in house dinner to follow. Feeling energetic? Have a spot of tennis or perhaps a ramble on the nearby famous Heysen Trail.
In house dining and massages by professional masseuse available by prior arrangement. Sola heated swimming pool in summer and all weather tennis court available for guest's use.
We have it all in the Adelaide Hills. Don't miss out.Take time out.
- Location: 27-29 Wilpena Terrace, Aldgate
- Distance: 20km south-east of Adelaide CBD off Southeastern Freeway
- Multiplicity: 3
- Number of Bedrooms: 3 (1 king or 2 twins , 2 queen size)
- Number of Bathrooms: 3 (2 ensuite)
- Maximum Number of Guests: 6
- Breakfast: Generous provisions for continental and cooked
- Other Meals: In house dining by arrangement
- Smoking: not permitted inside
- Children: inappropriate for young children
- Pets: not permitted
- AAA Tourism Rating: 4.5 star, Australian Accredited Tourism Business. Member of Bed & Breakfast and Farmstay South Australia Inc.
- Note: Multi Award winner. Regional tourism Hall of Fame 2004. State Tourism Award winner 2005 & 2006.
- Tariff: (B&B per couple per night, unless otherwise specified)
The Billabong A$170 per couple per night, Continental provisions only.
The Dunes A$180 per couple per night continental breakfast or A$195 full cooked breakfast provisions.
The Gums A$200 per couple per night continental or A$220 full cooked breakfast provisions.
Minimum 2 night bookings (Friday to Sunday).
Long Stay rates available.
Surcharge for 1 night bookings (at owners' discretion).
(prices as at April 2007)
Click here to view the Cladich Pavillions web site!
|Your Hosts:||Andrew & Helen|
|Postal Address:||27-29 Wilpena Terrace
Aldgate SA 5154|
|Phone:||++61 08 8339 8248|
|Fax:||++61 08 8339 8141|
|Mobile:||0428 194 504 |
|Payment by:||MC, Visa, Cash, Cheque (by prior arrangement)|
Remember to tell the hosts that you saw them advertised on the Cyberium web site!
Cyberium home | Regional home | Adelaide Hills home | Aldgate home
Copyright © Cyberium 1996-2008.
All rights reserved.
Click here for full copyright notice and disclaimer.
Some information on this page was last updated on 15 April 2008.